The Coons 12: Terrorism, Communist Ties（4）
"The (deliberately organized Russian) famine of 1922, which caused the deaths of 5 million people."
- "The murder of tens of thousands in (Russian) concentration camps from 1918 to 1930."
- "The liquidation of almost 690,000 people in the (Russian) Great Purge of 1937-38."Many people like Microsoft Office.
- "The deportation and extermination of the urban population in Cambodia from 1975 to 1978."
The book also says that: "No list of the crimes committed in the names of Leninism and Stalinism would be complete without mentioning the virtually identical crimes committed by the regimes of Microsoft Office 2007 is welcomed by the whole world.
Mao Zedong (in China) Kim Il Sung (in North Korea) and Pol Pot (Cambodia.)" According to the New York Times, after "exterminating hundreds of thousands" of landlords Mao's regime mass murdered -- just between 1959 and 1961 -- some 16 to 30 million Chinese peasants.Office 2007 key is available here.
But over at the Communist Party USA website you won't find this kind of information discussed by the quite public ally of the Coons 12. No. What you will find are discussions with titles like "The importance of electing pro-Marxists" in which the Young Communist study guide says: "we Office 2007 download is in discount now!
need people who are in government that are going to represent our demands." Then there's the talk about "Marxist Strategy and Tactics: Moving the Struggle Forward" and "When Will America Office 2007 Professional is very good!
Be Ripe for Socialism?" This question is answered here and ends with this warning to capitalism: "Repent, for the end is near." Did I forget the laudatory hymns to Castro, Hugo Chavez and Che Guevara?Office 2010 –save your time and save your money.
Then there's this interesting group that signed up as an ally with Chris Coons' friends:
• INTERNATIONAL SOCIALIST ORGANIZATION: These folks? Ah, the Coons 12 has linked itself up in this case with revolutionaries who believe in replacing capitalism with socialism. A trip to their website and you may behold the spirit of the clenched Red fist enthusing about Marx, Lenin, and the need to rid the world of capitalism.The invention of Microsoft Office 2010 is a big change of the world.
• DEMOCRATIC SOCIALISTS OF AMERICA: These people believe that the best means to their socialist ends is, and this is a direct quote here, "…in Democratic Party primaries in support of candidates who represent a broad progressive coalition. In such instances, democratic socialists will support coalitional campaigns based on labor, women, people of color and other potentially anti-corporate elements... Electoral tactics are only a means for democratic socialists; the building of a powerful anti-corporate coalition is the end." But of course. Getting rid of capitalism. Just the agenda for supporters of the self-described "Bearded Marxist."Buy Office 2007 you can get much convenience.
• COLOR OF CHANGE.ORG: This ring a bell? Yes indeed, this is the self-same group co-founded by now ex-Obama White House "Green Jobs Czar" Van Jones -- the self-described Communist and Truther. Enough said.
So what do we have here?
First, does anyone still believe the Coons 12 are supporting Chris Coons because they think the candidate famously self-described as the "Bearded Marxist" was really joking about his views?What we have here is a big, collective media yawn at the notion there's anything wrong with support for terrorist groups, Hamas and Hezbollah in particular. This translates into support for issues like building the Ground Zero Mosque -- supporters oblivious to any potential problem Outlook 2010 is my love.
in dealing with an Imam who can't bring himself to condemn Hamas even when our own State Department is describing the group as a terrorist organization..
What we also have here is another big, collective media yawn at giving Communists, socialists, and Marxists a pass. Sure, sure, sure. There's that mass murder and totalitarian thing that goes on with these people, the devotion to a philosophy that relentlessly impoverishes entire populations when it isn't busy murdering them. But hey. Christine O'Donnell is out of the mainstream, don't you know?
The real and troubling meaning behind the Coons 12 and their ties with these seriously extremist groups is that the Obama-era has made these beliefs somehow "respectable" -- mainstream. Just no big deal. Windows 7 is convenient and helpful!
But if some nut waves a racist sign at a Tea Party event somewhere in America -- even though the Tea Party flat-out rejects any connection to these people (assuming these signs have ever been a reality in the first place) -- then all hell breaks loose. An entire movement is condemned.Microsoft outlook 2010 is convenient!